So executive decison day. Ive decided to just repeat week 2. My legs & body feel really sluggish today, and I just think if I did the 1:30 run it would be to much too soon. So tomorrow when I run thats what I'll be doing. It will be dejavu for my twitter followers. So all 3 of them will wonder if Ive gone insane. Other than that was a good weekend. Went off the diet. Ive come to the realization that I can't have any treats I really enjoy in the house. I just cant. Im weird like that, or maybe I need to work on my discipline, but I will eat them. Yesterday was mothers day, and I got some brauts to BBQ, as well as some Corn and a sweet potato/onion medley. So I wasn't real bad yesterday, but then I made a chocolate chip cake for my wife. We have to get rid of that right away. Luckily the nanny has kids and will take pretty much any free food we offer up. So that helps. Very tired from a long weekend though. Had to do something I haven't done in a while go buy a big Sugar Free Red Bull. I was afraid the caffeine in a diet coke wouldn't cut it to get me through the day. 5 bucks down the drain, but I am starting to feel a little peppier.
Running: Today Im doing a 45 minute walk, and tomorrow is run day. So Im keeping it light while still getting out, and hopefully getting a little sweaty.
Music: I have a headache right now, so Im listening to Sigur Ros's album ( ). Its pretty nice to listen to since its very melodic and quiet at times.
Rangers: Suck. They droped 2 of 3 to the Cranks. The Evil empire even managed to score 12 runs yesterday, and Derek Jeters 50 year old ass had 4 hits, 2 of which were homers. Our pitching has gone from suspect to AWFUL. You would think with a CEO & Hall of Fame pitcher like Nolan Ryan in charge we could at least manage to get some pitching....NEGATIVE! Well we start a series with the A's tonight and if we lose will be .500, in third place in the division, and looking towards the cellar. Makes you wonder what would have happened if Josh Hamilton hadn't tried to take home while in Detorit.
See ya Zombs.
No comments:
Post a Comment