Whats up Zombies? Not a whole lot going on here. Except for the great State of Texas has take away the HOV lanes on I635 for the next 5 years, turning my morning commute from 20 minutes into 40 minutes, thereby keeping Texas worst road (actual study came out and said 635 was the worst in Texas for delays, and something else I cant remember), capable of keeping that designation for the next 5 years. WAY TO GO! Don't get me wrong its going to help things ultimately by putting 6 lanes of HOV above the general traffic, and turning those HOV into toll roads. Yep where most places celebrate people carpooling to work, in Texas we just charge you for the convenience, of trying to save our planet and fet to work quicker. I swear the people in charge in Texas don't have a freaking clue. WoooSAW! Ok, enough venting about these idiots. On to important things.
Running: Well as you may have seen I ran on sat, and don't run again until tomorrow, however I get to use my new toy...my running watch tonight. I'm very excited about this. Hopefully it will work okay!?!
Rangers: The Law won 2 out of 3, and are now just .5 a game out of first place in the AL West. They played really well all weekend, let a heart breaker go on Saturday, but Sunday showed they had some gumption and wherewith all, to eek out the close ones. I was especially proud of the pitching staff, whose mediocrity shown through but managed to get defensive help from the rest of the boys. Also the run support was good, but mostly just there when it was needed. Yesterday, Ian Kinsler had an epic day going 3 for 4. Nice to see him hitting again, he'd really been struggling and a good day is what he needed.
Sooners: OU on Saturday unveiled the Statue of Sam Bradford. For those not in the know OU has an area known as Heisman park, where every Heisman winner has a bronze statue. Sam added # 5 to the collection. I must say I was unimpressed by the statue, in that it didn't look like him at all really. Although its got to be weird to have a statue of yourself up, when your like 24 or whatever.
Although Billy Sims statue didn't really look like him, save for the gigantic AFRO....actually after looking at his statue and the below pic, pretty damn good job!
So that's all I got for now. Hope my fellow Zombies have an awesome week. Take care of yourselves. Later.


No comments:
Post a Comment