Today is a Run Day Fun Day. Yepper. I must say I'm looking forward to it. Ive been doing weight watchers for men online, and I am really starting to feel good. Not hungry all the time, and if I am I can eat all the fruit I want for free. This is in my opinion the best thing that WW has ever done. By taking the points away from fruit they make it where when you are hungry you can make that healthy decision and not get dinged for it. Where as before it was like well a Banana is 2 points and such and such that's not healthy is 4 points whats 2 more points. Now the new plan I feel encourages you to eat that fruit. Just my opinion. I eat alot of fruit though. Also I like the fact that I can have real oreos and not hate myself, because its 2 points a cookie. That's a good thing. I'm not really into the community of people but theres lots of suggestions and who knows if I lose a whole bunch of weight maybe I can be a success story on TV? That would be cool. Then I go do P90X, and get totally ripped, and my plan for world domination begins. Insert evil laugh. Seriously though, eating right, and exercising, I'm hoping helps to offset sitting in a chair at work all day. That's a scary info graphic I must say. But also I wonder how the hell do they figure this shit out?
Running: Well today I do 8 cycles of walk 4 minutes run 1 minute. I'm looking forward to it. Its been rainy and humid here in Dallas TX, so I might have to do the workout on my treadmill but you know that's why I bought it. For winter and crappy summer/spring/fall weather. I used it last night for my 45 minute walk, and my feet are still hurting. Its only when I'm wearing my running shoes. So I'm starting to think its the shoes and not me. Like right now I'm wearing boots and I cant feel it. Ohh well, might have to do some more research. I really want to get into that barefoot running. However, that is a very long time down the road. Also with Fathers day coming up I think I'm going to ask for a running watch. Nike makes a cool one, as well as garmin. Going to have to research that before I make a decision. If you read this blog, and judging by the stats only one person does, leave me some info on what watch you use.
Rangers: Did I mention the rain? Yes? Well because of that the game was rained out in the middle of the 4th inning yesterday, with the Law up 7-0. Mitch Moreland hit his first major league grand slam, and increased my fantasy baseball team point lead by like 45 points or something. I love you Mitch, and my friends hate you.
Well that's all I gots today Zombs, enjoy the day. I hope the weather is better out there where you are!
No comments:
Post a Comment