Wednesday, May 18, 2011

May 18, 2011

Running: Man yesterday was TOUGH!  I made it through but I can feel it in my legs and stomach today.  The hardest part was the 9th run, after a big hill walk, my back was screaming for a break.  I made it through though.  Just kept telling myself I was making myself stronger.  Funny how things feel a certain way at the time, but really aren't that bad when you think about it later.  Still was a tough day, and I welcome the day of walking today.  I will say that for some reason the side of my feet hurt, and I think its because of my shoes.  I might have to find a different pair.  They are just making it very uncomfortable to run, & walk in.  The new Nike watch preformed well, did almost 4 miles yesterday 6.2 here I come.

Rangers: Well the Law lost last night, and so did the Angels, but the A's have crept up and now are tied with the Rangers at the Top of the AL West. Damn you Billy Beene and your money ball ways.  Still a lot of season left.  Hell All Star game is still a month and a half away. Can I just say voting for the allstar game is an absolute joke. Its a popularity contest and everyone knows it.  Thank god for the coaches picks, which get deserving guys in the game who aren't "stars."

Music: Ive been listening to Okkervil River alot.  I really like their new record.  Its catchy, fast and slow.  Just a great effort by an Austin indie band.  Im very happy with the music coming out of Texas from, Okkervil to Explosions in the sky, to Josh Aboott Band. Just great stuff. 

Well that is all I have today, sort of  a short post but I really didn't have alot to say. 

Later Zombs, take care of yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment