As you can tell im back on track regarding mileage. Added up everything and gots my figures straight. Pretty awesome amount really, when I think about the fact that Im just doing a little bit at a time. Its not much I realize and I hope it gets higher more quickly but you know what...I'll take it. Something is better than nothing.
Running: Ran the other night still doing my 2 min run and 3 min walk. Felt pretty good. Was surprised how good I felt actually. I am doing this thing where Im trying to get my body in check. I am probably to big to really do this right now, but i want to go barefoot. I also am reading this book called Born To Run, and it has me looking into a vegetarian lifestyle. I don't know if I can do it, but I want to try. At least try and not eat any meat until the evening. My usual diet consits of a morning shake. I use strawberries, blueberries, bananas, and low fat chocolate milk. Blend it up together. I would like to get where I eat a big salad for lunch, with lots of veggies, and maybe some kidney beans, or black beans for protein, and a snack in the afternoon that consists of fruit of some kind. Thats what I would like to do. I think I can manage that. Back to running. So as I was running this girl who had to be 5'1, streaks past me, hauling ass. She was hot but thats beside the point. She had a guy on a bike trailing her. It was pretty damn impressive I have to say. Also, if that guy was just admiring the view and didn't know her, kudos to you sir. So if you are the hot chick, or guy riding the bike over by the starbucks off of forest on the trail that leads to white rock, and you are reading this I just want to say...WELL DONE! Ha!
Rangers: The law have officially won the Silver Boot! Which is given to the overall series winner in the Rangers/Astros inter league games. Also there is some talk about the Astros possibly coming over to the AL West. Which would really ramp up the battles against the law and the stros. I hope that happens it would be exciting, and fun, as well as add a legit rivalry for the Law.
Music: Currently listening to The Low Anthem. Its not a bad record. Lately Ive been trying to find new music with little to no luck. Nothing really tickles my fancy. So if you have some suggestions please hit me up.
Well that's all I gots Zombie People. Talk to you tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment