Monday, June 27, 2011

June 27, 2011 Miles....Not sure. Add 3.5 to whatever I had last time

First thing is first, as you can see I have changed the page background.  I liked the pic of the steel guitar I took, but when I saw this pic, it had to be mine.  Its a picture of one of my favorite bands Band of Horses, in Sweden, at a festival.  As you can see the place is packed.  Its just a cool picture I think.

Running: Run was so so, still trying to get over the 2 minute hump.  I guess with all my time off and what not, its just impossible for me to get comfortable with that.  What can I say Ive been slacking.  June has been a tough month for me with work, and vacations.  However come July I am re-dedicated to doing it back how I was.  Thats only because I don't have anything going on in July and August, except for going to Odessa when my brother and his wife have their little baby in late July/early August.  So the next few months should be pretty good for my running.

Ive been wearing my VFF everywhere, but my Mrs, wouldn't let me wear them on Saturday to lunch or out and about.  So that kind of sucked but I'll break her down eventually.

Rangers:  Won 2 out of 3 against the Astros, then lost 2 of 3 to the Mets.  They got SPANKED on Sat, and made it somewhat respectable yesterday.  Hot day to be at the ballpark on Sat.  Temps were 100-101.  I was lucky though my seats are in the sun when its setting but in an early afternoon game they have shade.  So it wasn't so bad. 

Thats it today party people, I have to roll.  Take care and I hope you are all doing great.

No comments:

Post a Comment