Monday, June 20, 2011

June 20, 2011

Ok so Im sure some of you are wondering where the heck I am. Did I give up?  did I die?  Did zombies actually attack me, and take over?  Well the answer is NO! to all of those.  Alas June has just been one busy month for me.  I was in AR last week for work, and then we had the head of our division come in, so I was out of pocket, then on Sat and Sun well thats fathers day weekend, so you know there is a bunch of stuf that goes along with that.  All in all just busy. I have ran some over the last 11 days though, and I will hit you all back about it this week, but I just wanted to check in and tell you number 5 is alive.  I hope you are all well, and I will get with you all again for the fore seeable future.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment